[LCC] W5WZ NAQP JAN 2018

marsh at ka5m.net marsh at ka5m.net
Sun Jan 21 11:07:04 CST 2018

Yes, Bobby is a good teammate. The most fun FD I've ever operated in was at
K5ER with Bobby on the team. He's a good op and never seems to get tired.

I think your totals on 80M are especially impressive. The bands seemed to me
to be up and down a bit - but when they were up they were really up. I
worked one station in NY on 80M that was 40 dB over S9.

I found it interesting that several stations "moved me" from 40M to 80M. One
even "moved me" from 80M to 160M. They obviously had networked computers and
were well aware of their band-multiplier totals.

Again, congrats on a great effort and score. You guys done good!

73,
Marsh, KA5M