[LCC] QSO Recording and publishing

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 19 14:06:25 CST 2018

Thanks Scott! I have never seen this part of the rules before. I'll have to ask Ed (W0YK, the RTTY contest manager) when this started. The preliminary results for the WPX contest are out and it appears I will place 2nd in NA and 1st in the USA. I don't have a recording!

I guess I will need to learn how to make a recording in WriteLog sooner than later now. When I do, I will write a procedure and post it on rttycontesting.com. Man, the work never ends. I think I need to retire from my day job just to keep up on my hobby needs.

With rules like this, we'll all need an IT person on the contest team.

Don AA5AU