[LCC] FT8 - New Digital Mode

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Fri Sep 15 21:18:19 CDT 2017

Hello LCC....I made a post to the VHF Contesting reflector concerning
the new digital modes and VHF Contesting.  I was asked to write an
article on the subject.  Attached is the first cut of that article.  It
is too long(I was trying to get all the important stuff in there), so I
am working to reduce the length.  IF you are interested in the new
modes(MSK144, FT8, JT65 which is not really new) you might read the
article.

Your experiences concerning these modes and VHF contesting are welcome.

73 Marshall K5QE
www.k5qe.com