[LCC] 7QP this weekend!

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Fri May 5 14:39:49 CDT 2017

Scott,

Thank You for the detailed explanation of what sounds like the perfect rcv
antenna stream useage in a m/m station

I am far from doing that buy really enjoy the 9el YCCC array
I finally added a small (500ft) bidirectional beverage and the YCCC Array
kicks its butt !

This Fall I will be adding a 3el Hi-Z array just to have more choices and
apples to compare with my oranges and pears :)

I am finishing up the concrete and rebar forms, concrete comes Tuesday

cheers!
steve

http://www.KG5VK.com
My Ham Radio Friends