[LCC] 7QP this weekend!

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Fri May 5 06:58:32 CDT 2017

Hi Scott !!!

Hope all is well with you and your Home Team

The 7QP sounds interesting and I had heard about it on the contest reflector
bet you did great in it last year

I might play casually as I have a concrete truck scheduled for this Tuesday
so I must get a few things tidied up before then

However I have a Question for you,
I know you use beverages
I think you do also do some SO2R, if I am right on the SO2R
are you using band pass filtering OR Stubs on the Receive antennas ?

Cheers!
Steve

http://www.KG5VK.com
My Ham Radio Friends