[LCC] Is it time for the Louisiana Contest Club to spread it's wings

K1DW at aol.com K1DW at aol.com
Fri Mar 10 08:42:05 CST 2017

Steve,

Your proposals are right on the money. I share your concerns.  Many groups
/ clubs are looking for ways to enhance  interest in activities.  The LCC is
no exception.  A meeting on  SKYPE  is another alternative or a chat room.
 Let try one  of your suggestions and see how it works?  If it  does not
attract folks then we can try other ideas.

Have others offered any ideas?

de Dallas k1DW

PS:  TNX fer the Qs in CWTs.

lets see In a message dated 3/10/2017 7:29:58 A.M. Central Standard Time,