[LCC] 13 colonies event sparked an idea

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 07:16:12 CDT 2017

I think it is a Great idea.

However I am wondering if there will be enough operator support from within
Louisiana ?

Look at what it takes, operator wise to support the 13 colonies special
event
two years ago they were struggling to keep someone on the air
and find enough ops that could handle the pile ups.

Most of their ops two years ago were way to overwhelmed.

I did not play this year as I was preparing to start my new journey as a
team member at Main Trading Company in Paris Texas.

Scott and the group,  again I think it is a great idea
can we pull it off in a very classey and well executed fashion, maybe

I also want to thank everyone that played in NU1AW/5
especially my host KA5M
I have heard lots of folks talking about the class set of ops that were
operating NU1AW/5
makes me proud to be part of the team and it appears we are still in the
Top 20 in the world
score wise based on the 3830 postings !

cheers!
Steve