[LCC] Cover of the 2016 ARRL Handbook

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 13:47:48 CDT 2016

of course since you are a Ham Radio Hall of Fame member I am sure it was
neat to make the cover of The Handbook but it must really just be gravy to
you :)

Glad they picked your image
as much as you share with others, iow you deserve the recognition !

It is an honor to be from the same state and in the same contest club as
you are

makes it a shame I am moving to Texas :)

again congrats !

cheers!
steve

http://www.KG5VK.com