[LCC] ARRL 160m CW contest

marsh at ka5m.net marsh at ka5m.net
Mon Dec 5 04:15:58 CST 2016

I operated a while Friday night and had fun. Conditions were good, the band noise was lower than usual for me, and everything was working.

Saturday night, not so much. When I turned on the computer Windows 10 decided to do a major update which took forever, and afterwards WriteLog would not work right. Also my SWR was way up from Friday night. I shut everything down and found something else to do.

Today, with help from AA5AU, I got WriteLog working again. It was easy – when you know what to do.  I’ll check out the 160M antenna later, when the weather is warmer than 40 deg F, dry, and the wind not blowing.

73,

Marsh, KA5M