[LCC] ARRL 160m CW contest

K1DW at aol.com K1DW at aol.com
Sun Dec 4 12:08:42 CST 2016

LCC et al,

The weather always makes 160 M a crap shoot...  100 Qs at  100 watts with a
puny antenna took lots of work.  Was worried about  Zeus sending a
lightning bolt my way.

Read posting on 3830scores and there is talk about both  transmitting and
copy antennas.  The point is, to be good on 160 both  antenna types are
needed.

Congratulations to KN5O with his Morris Bart antennas, "One  call .. Thats
all "

Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

73 CU in the next one .. de k1dw

In a message dated 12/4/2016 11:34:28 A.M. Central Standard Time,