[LCC] LCC meeting info

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Sat Aug 13 21:48:12 CDT 2016

Hi Folks,
      Well, those who missed it missed a good one. Although we only
had nine in attendance, apparently it was exciting enough for one
member, Glenn, N5GP to renew, and for two others Tim, K5TFH and Fran,
KD5LKB to join. Also, since our Monroe and Shreveport meetings,
Stephanie, KD7KWS moved to Monroe and joined the club. Welcome new
members! The updated roster has been sent to the webmaster and should
appear on our site soon.

      Several LaQP certificated were handed out. Bobby, WM5H (the
other half of the LaQP committee) has finished printing the
"out-of-state" certificates, and they should go in the mail this coming week.

      Complete meeting minutes will be posted to the club web site soon.

      We will post a message when the link to the online nominations
page is available.

73 and thanks for your continued support of the LCC.

Mark, K5ER
Sec/Treas