[LCC] Please distribute to your club members - 2015 NYQP

Scott Dickson, W5WZ w5wz at w5wz.com
Sat Sep 19 08:54:04 CDT 2015

  _____

From: NY QSO Party [mailto:NYqsoParty at Rochester.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 5:06 PM
To: NY QSO Party
Subject: Please distribute to your club members - 2015 NYQP

                       2015 NY QSO Party

Set aside the date: Saturday, October 17th, 10:00 AM

Phone - CW - RTTY/Digital

Since 2009 Rochester has been the home of the NY QSO Party.

This is a great opportunity to be a station that everyone wants to

work. All stations work only NY'ers!

All the information you need such as rules, FAQ's and awards are

just a click away. www.NYQP.org.

"But my station isn't good enough."  WRONG!

There is lots of activity on 40 and 80 meters so signals (yours and theirs)

will be strong. QRP stations have made almost 600 QSO's in the NYQP.

Work a few, work a bunch. Operate from home or grab a friend and mobile

a number of Counties (only if you can deal with being very popular :-)). Can

you work all 62 NY Counties? Let's support the efforts of our Rochester
friends.

The fun is there waiting to happen! CQ NYQP!