[LCC] 2104 ARRL 160 Meter Contest Certificate

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 16 22:16:03 CST 2015

Received a nice certificate today from the ARRL for First Place, Single Operator Unlimited, High Power, Louisiana Section in the 2014 160 meter contest.
Check it out here:
cert-2014-arrl-160 | AA5AU

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| cert-2014-arrl-160 | AA5AU2014 ARRL 160 Meter Contest  |
|  |
| View on www.aa5au.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

On another high note, this weekend I repaired my 3-element SteppIR after a shaft broke in one of the element housing units (EHU) two weeks ago. The repair webpage is here, complete with pictures and a video:
3L SteppIR Refitting EHU 11/14/2015 | AA5AU

|   |
| 3L SteppIR Refitting EHU 11/14/2015 | AA5AUIn early November 2015, the shaft supporting the two reels of copper beryllium tape broke inside the Director EHU (element housing unit) for my 3-element SteppIR... |
|  |
| View on www.aa5au.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |