[LCC] SS CW W5RU(@KN5O) Multi-Op HP

Ted Saba kn5o at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 9 09:05:21 CST 2015

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W5RU
Operator(s): K1DW NO5W W5RY W5XU KN5O
Station: KN5O

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Covington
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   160:
    80:  229
    40:  522
    20:  460
    15:  111
    10:   20
------------

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Saturday's rates for us seemed nominal.  Sunday's rates were awful.  Mostly
S&P all that day.  Couldn't get any sustainable runs going.  Thanks to
VY1AAA for calling in - our only NT station.  Surprisingly had only 2 ONN
stations in the log.  Hope we copied all those ok to keep our claimed sweep.

Nice weekend for SS - rained the entire time - had nothing else better to do.
LSU lost.  Saint's lost.  Thankfully we had radio to play with.

Congrats to all the winners.  See you for SS Phone.

Ted KN5O

for W5RU - K1DW Dallas, NO5W Chuck, W5RY Greg, W5XU David & KN5O Ted

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/