[LCC] Ruston Ham Radio Hot Dog Social - April 25th - FREE!

Scott Dickson, W5WZ w5wz at w5wz.com
Fri Mar 20 06:16:57 CDT 2015

  _____

From: Taylor Mack [mailto:tayloremack at yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2015 5:23 PM
Subject: Ruston Ham Radio Hot Dog Social - April 25th - FREE!

The Piney Hills Amateur Radio Association (PHARA) (http://www.phara.us
<http://www.phara.us/> ) is holding its 9th Annual Hot Dog Social on
Saturday, April 25th, at Cook Park in Ruston, about 1.5 miles north of I-20,
Exit 84, Hwy 544.

The Hot Dog Social is FREE TO ALL HAMS & FAMILY. Our goals for the Hot Dog
Social are to spread friendship and open dialogs among clubs and hams from
different areas of our State.

This year's Hot Dog Social will include a Fox Hunt Contest (bring your
antennas!) and an HF Station.  The talk-in frequency is 147.120 MHz+ Pl
94.8.

FREE Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Desserts, and Soft Drinks.  Crawfish may be
pre-ordered for $15 per box (corn & potatoes included) at
http://www.phara.us <http://www.phara.us/>    Lunch will start about 12
noon.

Tickets for Door Prizes and Grand Prizes will be on sale at the Hot Dog
Social.
GRAND PRIZES INCLUDE: (must be present to win)

- Kenwood TM-218A Two Meter Radio & Alinco DM-330MV Power Supply

- LDG AT-100 Pro 2 Automatic Antenna Tuner

- Wouxon Dual Band HT

Drawings for other Door Prizes will occur about every 30 minutes.

FCC License Testing will be available at 10:30 am - $14 cash, Photocopy of
State ID card, and copy of your current license for upgrades to General or
Amateur Extra.

Please share our flyer for the Hot Dog Social with other Hams and Ham Clubs,
and please include the information in your upcoming meetings and
newsletters.

Thank you!

Taylor Mack

KD5ZJZ

Treasurer, Piney Hills Amateur Radio Club

Emails were gathered from the ARRL and other ham club websites. Emails will
not be kept by PHARA, nor shared with anyone. We promise that you will not
be spammed by us!