[LCC] W5GAD Field Day 2015 Pictures

K1DW at aol.com K1DW at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 15:43:03 CDT 2015

LCC,

Below are parts of emails we have been passing back and forth among our
selves.

1) A note sent to the CWOPS to be included in the next CWOPS news  letter
2) Pictures  from 2015 FD
3) Our score.    lots of room or improvement for next  year...  1498 Qs...

Congratulations to all LCC members who enjoyed FD..

73 BCNU de Dallas k1DW

The Jefferson Amateur  Radio  Club and the Delta DX Association joined
ranks for FD 2015 in Metairie,  LA..  The refurbished JARC club station was able
to host a fun W5GAD  3 Echo Lima Alpha entry.  This year's objective was to
 introduce inactive members and prospective new members to HF operation
and the fun of contesting. The phone stations provide a grand training
ground.  The CW stations, manned by CWOPS members, enticed  many locals to inquire
about developing dormant cw  skills. So look for more CWA applications from
LA.  While  scores were not the highest, the objective was well surpassed.
A fun and  safe time was had by all.

de K1DW, NO5W, and KN5O

____________________________________

____________________________________
 Subj: Field Day 2015 Pictures

Hello All,

Here's a link to the pictures we took at Field Day and I also added the
pics Dallas sent to me this morning.  These are the same ones I put  yesterday
on Facebook, but I figured these would be easier to get to and I  think you
are able to download them if you want in high quality.

https://goo.gl/photos/7NJ5gHGtFkkbLnkA6

Thanks,
Albert Dupont
W5AFD

Twitter & Instagram: @AvidInstructor
_W5AFD  Website_ (http://www.qsl.net/w5afd/W5AFD/Welcome.html)

Call: _W5GAD_ (http://3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=W5GAD)
Operator(s): _W5GAD_ (http://3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=W5GAD)
Station: W5GAD
Class: 3E LP
QTH:  LA
Operating Time (hrs): 24    Summary:  _Compare  Scores_
(http://3830scores.com/comparescores.php?arg=UHcvaozRfycg9&call=W5GAD)   Band CW Qs Ph Qs Dig
Qs  160:     80:     40:  88 88  20: 329 406 23  15: 258 104   10: 50 141 1
6:  10   2:     222:     432:     903:     1.2:     2.3:     3.4:     5.7:
  10G:     24G:     Total: 637 749 112 Total Score 2,069
Club:  Jefferson Amateur Radio Club  and Delta DX Association    Comments:
   _[email]_ (mailto:k1dw at aol.com)      2015-06-28  11:43:04  GOOD FUN ...
C U NEXT  YEAR...

DDXA  mailing  list
DDXA at deltadx.net