[LCC] Sommer XP 808 Log Yagi for Sale-rare find,-- LCC mbr 1st

rfulco at suddenlink.net rfulco at suddenlink.net
Mon Jun 29 11:30:13 CDT 2015

De Randy K5SL in Bossier City, La

          I acquired a newer Sommer XP 807 40-10m(WARC also)  log yagi recently. I have the  same antenna up in my backyard. This is the largest one Elf Sommer made with a 24' boom. The gain is quoted around 10dbd. I have this antenna still in my duck boat where I picked it up...
      If   "there can be only one"     in your back yard-need to look at this one...It Is build like a tank. There are 5 of these Sommer antenna's up in Shreveport since I got mine.(Imitation is grandest form of flattery!)    It has 5 ele on 20 thru 15, and about 8 on 10m...Weighs about 110 lbs, but turns fine with Yeasu G1000 rotor...
         It performs with gain of about 2 db on 30m,,,   40m is there but not much than dipole...
Look it up, the 808 is a rare one to find... I bought it to keep for parts, but would rather see someone put it up...$ .750 gets it, can deliver within $100 miles -u buy gas...Randy K5SL