[LCC] K5ER 2E Field Day summary

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 08:29:26 CDT 2015

OMG !  "Marsh actually LIKES N1MM logging software now"  I bet you guys had
a blast !

Seriously I am trilled to hear that the three of you operated at Mark's qth
and I am not surprised at the fantastic score, the bonus is you
guys are def ready for ARRL SS Phone this November !

We had a great turn out over here in Shreveport
we had more than three Brand new Hams come over
and two of them came back later Saturday night and operated about four hours

To this pretty serious contest type personality
FD is a great time for mentoring and we had huge success at that
with more than 5 ops getting their HF ears on :)

Let there be no mistake
Louisianna is on the Map as far as Ham Radio is concerned
esp contesting, and that of course is because of the quality members we
have
in the Louisiana Contest Club !

The hardest part of moving my station to North Texas is
moving away from my Ham radio friends, I probably have only one friend that
is a non ham
In fact, that is a fact - no probably about it.

That could be saddening
if not for the fact that, I feel always welcome to come home and play with
the LCC group !

I look fwd to seeing you all at the Shreveport Hamfest the 8th of August
over 116 tables for just the Flea market stuff have been sold, already
Numerous vendors and of course seminars including The LCC forum.

Cheers!
steve

http://www.KG5VK.com
My Ham Radio Friends