[LCC] Summer is here and it's Ham Fest time....

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Sat Jun 20 12:45:37 CDT 2015

Hello Marsh and the rest of the LCC.....I have 210ft of Rohn 65G that
needs a home.  I don't think that I will ever get it up.  It 10, 20ft
sections and a 10ft bottom section with the pier pin base.

I also have a boat load of R45 if you are interested.

73 Marshall K5QE
Phone is 409-787-3830 if you want to talk.....