[LCC] Fwd: NAQP SSB Team Registration: LCC Mudbugs

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 07:31:14 CDT 2015

I got a late star and worked only 17 Q's all but two were on 40m
those other two were on 80m
for a tad over a half hour of time on I had fun

Just had too much to do when I arrived at area 57
to spend quality time on the air

This coming week-end I hall rohn 25 g sections,
75ohm cable TV hard line and other assorted Junk Box stuff to the Texas QTH

As well as nine new fence post Top rails for the new 9 element vertical YCC
array
I ordered yesterday.

cheers!
steve

Reminder:
September 5th is the Yearly running of the CWT groups Saturday test
I have that week-end set aside for RADIO
and will be playing from Area 57

http://www.KG5VK.com
My Ham Radio Friends