[LCC] Expectations of DXpeditions

Marsh Stewart marsh at ka5m.net
Tue Apr 7 09:54:19 CDT 2015

Hear, hear! I could not agree more.

To those who complain about how any DXpedition is run I simply say "When you
go to <DXCC entity> you can show us all how it "should" be done."

I was at a meeting where one of the ops going to Navassa gave us an insight
on all the research and planning done in preparation for the operation.
We're talking some serious time, effort, and personal expense.

See you in the pileups!

Marsh, KA5M

  _____