[LCC] To the select group of DXER's (this is food for thought) and sent to a BCC list (blind copy of email addresses)

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 14:06:14 CDT 2015

Don,

That is fantastic and I am not surprised about ClubLog helping to identify
a different entity
One of the reason I have my version of DXLabs DX keeper set-up to auto
upload to clublog after each qso is entered
more than once it has identified Wrong Entity logged for this QSO :)

No idea if I was the one that steered you towards clublog, just glad it
helped.

And I bet if it can help you with 340 DXCC (non deleted) Totals
it can help a lot more that are still striving to get on honor roll

Thanks for sharing Don !

cheers!
steve

http://www.KG5VK.com