[LCC] To the select group of DXER's (this is food for thought) and sent to a BCC list (blind copy of email addresses)

Marsh Stewart marsh at ka5m.net
Sun Apr 5 10:56:58 CDT 2015

I for one am not on the Clublog LCC DXCC list.

The reason is simple. I have, according to ARRL LoTW totals, 335 of the current 340 DXCC entities confirmed. Clublog shows me as having about 280 something. The entities confirmed but not listed were added to my ARRL records from paper QSL cards submitted to the DXCC desk long before LoTW existed. At the time they were submitted ARRL did not include band and mode information in the QSO record data. So, the QSO data for those entities is not included when I download my stats from LoTW if I wanted to send them to Clublog.

It just doesn’t mean that much to me to have my current totals on Clublog. I’m got other things I’d rather spend my time doing than figuring out which DXCC entities Clublog doesn’t have for me and manually adding them.

Marsh, KA5M

  _____