[LCC] Upcoming LCC meeting - attendence

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 07:44:14 CDT 2015

Mark,

Thank you for encouraging us to attend as many meetings as we can

*I want to say I have benefited from EVERY meeting I have attended !!!*

It was voted at the last LCC meeting that we will give away a door prize
during each of our LCC meetings,
it is rumored that the president has a surprise for the Monroe Hamfest
with regards to the door prize at this meeting....

There will be more than One Door prize
(Guess I just ruined the surprise)

Cheers!
Steve