[LCC] LaQP AA5AU SO CW/Dig LP

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 22 23:38:04 CDT 2014

                    Louisiana QSO Party

Call: AA5AU
Operator(s): AA5AU
Station: AA5AU

Class: SO CW/Dig LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:     33                 28
   15:     19                 14
   10:      7                  7
    6:
    2:
Total:     59       0         49           0  Total Score = 11,564

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

My first ever Louisiana QSO Party. I like the new dates. Didn't have much time for this one, but it was fun. I was surprised at the
big pileup on 20M CW but had to QRT for dinner with an hour to go. Hope to put in more time next year!

I used WriteLog then moved the contacts to N1MM Logger. There are 60 contacts in the log, but N1MM says only 59?

73, Don AA5AU