[LCC] LA QP RTTY Frequencies

Art (K5FNQ) k5fnq at lusfiber.net
Sat Mar 22 11:30:39 CDT 2014

Just getting back from honey do trip so trying to get set up
My default exchange is LA in N1MM and I want to change it to LAFAYETTE
so that the other station is not confused between LA - Louisiana and LA
- LAFAYETTE.  Just cannot figure out how to do that.
Art

K5FNQ Art Mouton k5fnq at lusfiber.net (or @arrl.net) ARRL, QCWA, CW OPS,
Louisiana Contest Club DXCC Honor Roll (Mixed & CW) 5BDXCC, DXCC 10, 12,
15, 17, 20, 30, 40, 80 Meters