[LCC] NAQP RTTY Team Update 2/21/14 1730 CDT

K1DW at aol.com K1DW at aol.com
Fri Feb 21 17:43:19 CST 2014

AA5AU  Don,

Please show  W5RU  (op K1DW)     ROY  LA  ... LCC#2  as part time..  (K1DW
call will not be  used)

Have fun and hope to work you all.

73 de  Dallas k1DW

In a message dated 2/21/2014 5:27:25 P.M. Central Standard Time,
aa5au at bellsouth.net writes:

My apologies to  George, K4GM (not W4GM). I was in a hurry!
Here is what we have  so far:
LCC  #1
AA5AU  Don
K4GM  George
N5ZM  Earl
NX5G/5  Rex
WM5H  Bobby
LCC  #2
K1DW Dallas (part  time)
N5RN Glenn (part  time)
K5ER Mark (part  time)
I will wait and  register the teams tomorrow morning in case there are any
additions/changes.
The only pre-fill file  I have is from 2012 (file is named
2012NaqpPreset.adi). Many of you may  already have this file. I know it works with WriteLog,
but I don’t know about  N1MM Logger. If you would like to have the file,
let me know and I will email  it to you directly.
73, Don  AA5AU