[LCC] LCC NAQP RTTY Team Update 2/21/14 1740 CDT

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 21 17:39:35 CST 2014

Not sure what happened to my 1730 update. My apologies to George, K4GM (not W4GM). I was in a hurry!

Here is what we have so far:

LCC #1

AA5AU Don
K4GM George
N5ZM Earl
NX5G/5 Rex
WM5H Bobby

LCC #2

K1DW Dallas (part time)
N5RN Glenn (part time)
K5ER Mark (part time)

I will wait and register the teams tomorrow morning in case there are any additions/changes.

The only pre-fill file I have is from 2012 (file is named 2012NaqpPreset.adi). Many of you may already have this file. I know it
works with WriteLog, but I don't know about N1MM Logger. If you would like to have the file, let me know and I will email it to you
directly.

73, Don AA5AU