[LCC] [W1AW/5 LA] Planning for LCC fun in 2015

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 10:22:12 CST 2014

I do like this...........

We could do a fixed number of N5LCC/# during the running of the LCC, and a
QSO with a single N5LCC/# station gets 100 points bonus, but a sweep of QSOs
with all the N5LCC/# stations gets a times 10 bonus or something else, like
an additional multiplier(s)?  For the purposes of the contest, we could
randomly assign the /#, and do it kind of like WRTC, that no one knows which
op has which call.  Then for log checking and scoring, we could go back to
the original call.  For example, operate as N5LCC/8 = W5WZ, & N5LCC/0 =
KG5VK.  The in-state results would list N5LCC/8 (@W5WZ), etc.

Just the /parish stuff is an issue
The way WRTC does it is they get a block of calls issued by the FCC
not sure we want to try that route :)
But maybe the /# would work, not sure
n5Lcc/8  and N5LCC/9  on the same band might be confusing as all hell and
questionable use of a callsign ????

steve

http://www.KG5VK.com
My Ham Radio Friends