[LCC] Final stats - W1AW/5 @ W5WZ

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 09:43:52 CST 2014

Scott,

I am very glad you are our team and not part of the W6YI team !!!

Wow !!!

And yes I agree when can we have this much fun again ??
Multi Multi OR something else

we need to keep this excitement into the new year and beyond.....

Maybe inter LCC competition during 2015 in the CQ DX Marathon,  thoughts ???
http://www.dxmarathon.com/

steve

http://www.KG5VK.com
My Ham Radio Friends