[LCC] LaQP Certificate

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 28 15:55:32 CDT 2014

Thanks for sharing this Mark.

I also received my 2014 LAQP certificate. I will scan it and put it on my website as soon as I get a chance!

Speaking of certificates, the SCC (Slovenia Contest Club) RTTY Championship is this weekend. Each contestant can download a PDF certificate after the results are published. These are very nice certificates. So just for participating you can get some wallpaper. Here are examples of the SCC certificates here:

http://aa5au.com/certificates/scc.html

Click on the thumbnails to view the certificate.

73, Don AA5AU