[LCC] LaQP Certificate

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Thu Aug 28 15:40:21 CDT 2014

Gentlemen,
         I received the bottom message from Andy, DL3GA, who was a
certificate winner in the 2014 LaQP, and sent the reply also pasted below.
It is things such as this that make me sure we are doing good. It is nice
to see DX stations that we work over and over in "big" contests take time
to participate in the LaQP, and then thank us for recognizing his efforts.

         I thank the members of the LCC for allowing us to accept
sponsorship of the LaQP, and for supporting the decisions of the committee
on how it should be run. Yes, it cost about $3.50-$4.00 for each of the DX
certificate winners, but look at the good will and recognition for the LCC
that it is generating. It looks like we are on the right path.