[LCC] LaQP 2014 Final report

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 17:58:20 CDT 2014

Many thanks to Mark K5ER, Bobby WM5H and Jeff AC5O

for their long hours and diligent work with our state QSO party !!!

I recently was told that if I knew of anyone in charge of the LAQSOP to
extend a high five to them
the OP told me it was well organized, planned and executed.

These three guys, Mark, Bobby and Jeff made all of us look good !!!

cheers!
steve

http://www.KG5VK.com
My Ham Radio Friends