[LCC] Were the High bands any good for you guys, in NAQSOP SSB ?

Art (K5FNQ) k5fnq at lusfiber.net
Mon Aug 18 18:16:03 CDT 2014

Don - same here for the SARTG - I "played around" for my country count (
decided to get the Ditigal/RTTY endorsement)  Found 10 dead but 15 great.
Art K5FNQ

K5FNQ Art Mouton k5fnq at lusfiber.net (or @arrl.net) ARRL, QCWA, CW OPS,
Louisiana Contest Club DXCC Honor Roll (Mixed & CW) 5BDXCC, DXCC 10, 12,
15, 17, 20, 30, 40, 80 Meters