[LCC] Were the High bands any good for you guys, in NAQSOP SSB ?

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 08:16:30 CDT 2014

My score this year is very dismal
of course I got a "hey let's go fishing at the lake house call"
and therefore spent less time on the air........

But I am wondering if it mattered that much
(3 hours this year versus ten last year probably)    duh !!! :)

So I looked graphically at last year versus this year and that is when the
images shouted at me the question, did everyone's score dive,
due to no activity on 10 and 15 ??

The graphics are on my Blog..............
http://sdxa.blogspot.com/2014/08/what-dif-year-makesnaqsop-2013-versus.html

Cheers!
steve

http://www.KG5VK.com