[LCC] NAQP SSB this weekend

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Thu Aug 14 23:23:27 CDT 2014

         Really? Its already time again? Yes, it sure is. The Summer
NAQP SSB is scheduled for this Saturday, August 16. The event runs
for 12 hours, but single ops can only run 10 of the 12. Single ops
can also form teams to compete against other teams. Last year, we had
one team at #9 and the second at #31. Lets see if we can do better
this year. Complete rules are available at: http://ncjweb.com/NAQP-Rules.pdf

         Teams must be registered. If you want to be on a team, drop
me a note and let me know if you will be full time (serious) or part
time (just playing). I'll form the most competitive teams and get
them registered Saturday before the event kicks off.

Call            Full/Part
K5ER            full
KG5VK   ?
XE3/K5ENS       part

Who else?? If we have more than five, we will form more teams. We did
it once, and I would love to see LCC field 3 full teams again - who
wants to play??