[LCC] LaQP (Louisiana Qso Party) results posted

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 07:53:07 CDT 2014

As Marsh said,

"Thank you to Mark, Bobby and Jeff for their hard work"

This was a challenging project for all involved

I bet next year All entries with over 200 Q's will need to be submitted
with a cabrillo file :)
I am sure glad no one asked me to do those hand logs submitted with several
hundred Q's :)

You guys were brave and spent some hours in this !

*See you all in Shreveport this Saturday*

cheers!
steve

http://www.KG5VK.com
My Ham Radio Friends