[LCC] Friendly Reminder - Next LCC Meeting on Oct 19 in Pineville

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 10:49:14 CDT 2013

I will be at Pineville for the LCC meeting and am looking forward to it !

Do we need any presentation, sounds like we will be busy enough with house
keeping agendas

I am attempting to finalize who will be here at my QTH for CQWW DX Phone
the 26th of October
so I can plan on renting a trailer if needed for sleeping quarters

As of right now Ward Silver N0AX is still scheduled to be here to operate
with us LCC folks
his schedule is subject to change at the last minute

cheers!

steve
KG5VK