[LCC] Friendly Reminder - Next LCC Meeting on Oct 19 in Pineville

Marsh Stewart marsh at ka5m.net
Tue Sep 24 09:19:32 CDT 2013

Per Mark, K5ER:

"The next scheduled meeting is the Pineville hamfest on Oct 19. I believe
Charlie has a game that weekend, so Steve is slated to step up as VP and run
the meeting. The three big issues before the club, which have to happen
before the end of the year, are: 1. The LCC is now the sponsor of the LAQP,
and I'll cover some issues regarding that in a separate email; 2. We must
have a time for nomination of officers for next year; and 3. we must VOTE on
the nominations."

73,

Marsh, KA5M