[LCC] IARU effort

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 12:24:26 CDT 2013

Overall you got on the air and you had fun that is what counts the most !!!

I worked 585 q's less than twice what you did but in a lot more hours :D

sounds like you had more sleep than I :)

Had fun and worked a half dozen new ones on 80m for my 5Band DXCC  goal

cheers!

steve
KG5VK

http://LottsPhoto.com/Stops