[LCC] DL-DX RTTY Contest - K5ER

Marshall Stewart marsh at ka5m.net
Mon Jul 8 19:55:41 CDT 2013

RTTY is high on my list of "want to do that". Right now I'm focused on basic
antennas at my "new" (1 year old to me) QTH. Looking forward to this
weekend's IARU contest - CW and SSB, high power, unassisted! I plan to play
as hard as I can physically and mentally manage for the entire 24 hours.

73,
Marsh, KA5M