[LCC] DL-DX RTTY Contest - K5ER

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Sun Jul 7 23:57:49 CDT 2013

DL-DX  RTTY Score Summary Sheet

Start Date : 2013-07-06

Call Used : K5ER

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP-ASSISTED
Band : ALL
Power : HIGH

Club/Team : Louisiana Contest Club
Software : N1MM Logger V13.3.3

Band	QSOs	Pts	DXC	Are
7	91	725	16	14
14	139	1045	23	15
21	22	125	3	9
Total	252	1895	42	38

Score : 151,600

Comments:
Thanks Rex, NX8G, for reminding us of the contest. Was not planning to
stay, but decided to learn new features of N1MM and had a lot of fun.

Wonder if I am once again late for the party. Seems that over several
years, there was A LOT of interest in rtty among club members. Now that I
am involved, I rarely run across more than one or two LCC members on the
air. Maybe we need to remind members of our CONTEST club that they have to
turn on a radio and get on the air in order to contest...

73,
Mark