[LCC] Clublog

Mark, K5ER k5er at arrl.net
Thu Feb 7 23:43:22 CST 2013

Hi Guys,
         At the prompting of several LCC members, I decided to join Clublog
this evening. I expect it will speed up the process of getting DXCC
confirmations, and there are LOTS of neat tools for contesters. I tried to
link my account to the LCC, but it is not on the list yet. Looks like we
need a couple of things:
    * At least 10 members already using Club Log;
    * A nominated contact - someone who is already registered in Club Log
and can manage membership requests.
I know there has been some talk on the reflector, but how about those who
ARE already signed up letting me know. The minimum number is ten, but I
hope everyone would consider signing up (free). Would we have any
volunteers to handle the membership requests? If not, I can probably
manage, if the board has no objections.

Thanks and 73,