[LCC] LCC officers for 2014

Mark, K5ER k5er at k5er.com
Thu Dec 12 10:54:45 CST 2013

Fellow LCC members,
	Because of a cancelled hamfest, the LCC only had three "live" meetings in
2013. This led to all voting for officers being handled through the club
web site. Notice was given through this reflector and all club members had
the opportunity to cast a ballot. The window has now closed and all results
have been reviewed and concurred upon by all three committee members. On
behalf of the Nomination/Election committee, I present you with our
officers for 2014.

President: KG5VK, Steve
Vice President: WM5H, Bobby
Sec/Treas: W5WZ, Scott
Director: KN5O, Ted
Director: KA5M, Marsh

	In other club business, as agreed upon at the last meeting, we are now
securing meeting/forum slots at the Rayne, March 15; and Monroe, April 5
hamfests. (Rayne just confirmed - March 15, 9:00 AM)