[LCC] everyone okay?

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 2 23:34:32 CDT 2012

Evacuated to Houston last Monday. Just got power back at the house tonight at 8 PM (neighbor called). Leaving in the morning to head back. Will stop in Lafayette "to make groceries".

Both towers held up this time thanks to some work I did the past couple years on the guy posts. The KT34 looks like it made it OK but the SteppIR looks destroyed but it may not be as bad as it looks.

http://www.aa5au.com/isaac001.jpg

73, Don AA5AU/5

 tree. Hope everybody else fared well and will be ready for the upcoming contest season.