[LCC] RTTY Roundup KG5VK

Steven Lott Smith lottsphoto at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:21:36 EST 2012

           ARRLRTTY Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2012-01-07

    CallSign Used : KG5VK

      Operator(s) : KG5VK and DX Cluster Spotting Networks

Operator Category : MULTI-OP

             Band : ALL

            Power : HIGH

             Mode : RTTY

Overlay Category : OVER-50

 Default Exchange : LA

       Gridsquare : EM33LL

             Name : Steven Lott Smith

          Address : 138 Amy Lane

   City/State/Zip : Benton  LA  71006

          Country : USA

     ARRL Section : LA

        Club/Team : Louisiana Contest Club

         Software : N1MM Logger V11.12.0

        Band    QSOs    Pts   Sec   DXC

           7      75            75   11     12

          14      84            84   19     1

          21     121          121    9    12

          28      39           39      6     3

       Total     319        319     45    28

            Score : 23,287

              Rig : FTdx5000MP and ETO 91b

         Antennas : beams and wires with a chance to break in the new 4 el
40m beam (M2 40m LLDD-125)

          Soapbox : Multi-op category High power because I had another OP
here but they bailed and so did my enthusiasm

          for the contest. Besides who wants to compete with the RTTY King
himself,   Don AA5AU    wow, another great score Don !

                           This was mostly a part time effort with much less
than 24 hours in the chair, too much great football and the loss

                           of my second un named op, after we comiited to
multi-op

                           Go Saints !    Go Tebow !

Cheers, Steve

KG5VK