[LCC] RTTY Roundup AA5AU Single Op LP

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Mon Jan 9 14:09:46 EST 2012

Hhmmm... I may have to think abt that, Don. I avoided going to a windows
based contest logger for years, just to avoid having to deal with a mouse.
At least w/ N1MM, you "almost" never have to mess with one. Still, I've
never run 2K qso's as a single op, so you MUST be doing something right.
Maybe I just need to plan a trip to Harvey some day to get schooled by the
master.