[LCC] LCC NAQP RTTY Team Update #4

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 19 23:24:06 EST 2012

My updates are not coming out of the LCC reflector or so it seems.  So I am copying all members of the team.  We have five members
for a team now but I will form a second team if anyone else is interested.

AA5AU Don
NX8G Rex
N5RN Glenn
AE5AA Earl
KI5XP Charlie

Side notes:  Charlie is checking to make sure he doesn't have to work but feels he'll be OK.  I have a couple of situations which
may pull me away.  I am on-call at work but will try to get someone to take Saturday for me.  Also, my dad, George WB9FAD, is in the
hospital in Indianapolis and is not expected to recover from problems set in from growing old.  I went to visit him last week and
got to speak to him via speakerphone today although he can't speak back.  So I don't know how that is going to turn out.  If I have
to abandon my position on the team, I will ask Charlie to take over and register the team.  I will wait 'til the end of the week
before registering.  I have set a reminder to do so.

73, Don AA5AU