[LCC] LCC NAQP RTTY Team Update #3

Charles Morrison cmorrison at lusfiber.net
Sun Feb 19 23:06:48 EST 2012

I'll send it this way, since I replied from my bellsouth address which is on
the hold list.

No problem, mark me down and I'll confirm that I don't have to wrk this
weekend.  Pat said he may be out of town anyway, so I should be able to put
in time.

Considering a change to N1Mm and may even try 2 rigs with 1 comp. on N1MM.
Will see.

Charlie
Ki5xp