[LCC] CQ WW ssb K5ER

Steven Lott Smith lottsphoto at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 10:09:32 EDT 2011

Mark,

Yes at the last minute I got time to play part time so I did

It was a blast !

I worked several all time new ones to me, and more than a few new ones were
on 28 mhz

That was fun !

Summary follows for my six hours in the chair..

Band

Time, HH:mm

CW

Phone

Digital

All

Countries

QSOs

%

QSOs

%

QSOs

%

QSOs

%

160

80

40

00:19

13

4.3

13

4.3

12

20

01:16

73

24.2

73

24.2

60

15

01:26

79

26.2

79

26.2

66

10

02:35

1

0.3

134

44.4

135

44.7

92

All

05:36

1

0.3

301

99.7

302

100.0

108

While I am not a cw "OP" I plan on trying my best this week-end in ARRL SS
CW

Having a new amp arrive here last night is one sure fire way to keep me
motivated

She is my first Alpha :-)

Anyone interested in a Henry 3-KA with good tubes, contact me

Kg5vk at arrl dot net

Looking forward to the camaraderie at Ted's in two weeks !

Cheers!

Steve

KG5VK

  _____